Our approach emphasises the integration of strategic Brand Promotion and Public Relations as the driving force of your overall marketing communications' activities.
It has been proven that strategic and market focused brand communication activities can contribute significantly to the bottom-line if practiced in a proactive and strategic manner over a long period of time,. We therefore discourage staccato, knee jerk responses.
The Nigerian media presents its own particular and unique challenges in the area of leveraging. Our experience, contacts and relationships provide a patina of positive perception for our clients and the brands under our stewardship. We have spent the last 10 years as a team, developing, nurturing and building these relationships spread across virtually every section, from top to bottom, within the media echelons.
Our holistic understanding and approach to brand management positions us in a prime place to oversee brand communication implementation strategies. We do not simply implement, we are in the business of resolving critical brand communication challenges and constantly busy identifying potential challenges to the business while mapping out strategies to resolve them.
A Leader in Content.
We pride ourselves as having perhaps the only full fledged content department in the industry. Our content team under a director level executive possesses expertise in developing priority content for virtually any type of programme we may be running for you. They are tough, well experienced journalists one of whom had risen to Editor level in top national publications. Their specialty is helping to drive all kinds of initiatives, whatever the medium with powerful editorial materials. They make it possible for us to meet difficult deadlines because unlike other PR shops where client service people combine writing with their jobs, these are full time specialists who are devoted to their writing, and their clients!
MarketingMix is one of the few integrated management firms in the Nigerian economy that runs and devotes an entire media unit to individual client’s brand communication activity. The unit is powered by high flying professionals who have served at different levels with top national publications in the country before retiring into marketing communications practice. The unit is technology driven and each member of the team has a whole lot of experience in media relations to leverage for our client’s projects and PR objective.
Our Practice Areas.
• Customer Communications
• Media Relations
• Crisis Management
• Issue Management
• Public Affairs/Government PR
• Advertising Campaign
• Marketing campaign /Brand promotions: road shows, experiential and direct marketing etc
• Reputation Management: Design and Execution
• Sponsorship leveraging, specialising in Sports and Entertainment Issues.
• Internal Communications and New Media Solutions.
Brands and Products Publications and Conferences Limited (bp2c) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marketing Mix. BP2C is involved in three primary businesses.
M2 magazine, a weekly business publication with bias for Marketing and Management content, it has a subscriber base of over 10,000.
The Brandwagon event is one of the most popular business events for practitioners of marketing and management. It is held regularly.
Printing and Publishing
Our wholly owned subsidiary, Xpress Press was established in 2005 to offer basic printing and design services to a select clientele.
As a brand communication consultancy of repute poised to deliver optimum result and solution to all it’s clients challenges, MarketingMix has three professional working groups. The groups, which will ensure that services are delivered seamlessly, are:
• Business Development (BDG): This is the engine room for the organisation’s business growth. Its responsibilities include but not limited to exploring new business opportunities, sustaining existing ones, positioning and projecting the organisation competitively in the market place.
• Event Services Team (EST): This team is tasked with the responsibility of managing client’s projects from the perspective of brand promotion, experiential marketing strategies, product marketing concept and development.
• Client Service/Strategy Team (CSS): Primarily responsible for managing the MTN Account, its brief includes corporate PR, relationship management, media relations, media monitoring, brand marketing and promotion.